This page is one of multiple pages of notes from my Outsourced Paralegal Business Consulting Program and you can check them all out on ApexLawService.com/Consulting-Notes.
- Super Simple Effective Marketing Activity: Make a YouTube video of you talking about something inside of your niche that you know very well and your Potential Clients either don’t know and need to, or simply just need to know that you know. Copy the transcript from YouTube. Send the transcript to an American Writing Freelancer to write it into a good article text using their English Writing Skills. THEN hire a Virtual Assistant from Upwork from the Philipines or some other place who you can pay to put the text into your website as a blog post and embed the video (or you can do that yourself and send your VA the link) and then have the VA boost your blog post out into the Social Media Sphere, Blog Sphere, Ads, etc. according to the plan you make with them
Click here to see the “Mindset Module”. It is a list of the principles upon which the program is based, and of the basic constitutional issues that surround the outsourced paralegal industry.
Fill out my online form.
- This is the wording from the Home Page of ApexLawService.com with respect to the Marketing Fee we pay and how we word it so as not to violate the law with respect to Attorney’s (we keep safe by considering our sub-contractor business to be in that category of restriction because the Attorney is supervising us even though we are a separate business and the separateness is what keeps us from violating running and capping rules, marketing is done before an Attorney/Client Relationship exists). We went over this with our Attorney and have it as advice from Counsel and you can too, but this itself is not legal advice to you, simply information.
- If you are an Attorney with work you need done, or you are another Paralegal Business, we Sub-Contract for $40/hr. If you simply want to refer business to us as a Marketing Partner we pay $100 per viable case (from time to time the Attorney who takes the case will also elect to pay you a small marketing fee also) which means a person who hires Apex Law Service and then also pays us our initial retainer. This is a marketing fee only and not based on the amount of fees charged. If you are a Paralegal who wants to work for us and who brings Clients in the door, we are able to pay an additional $10/hr. on top of your regular hourly rate. Just get in contact with us.
- This is a little article from FindLaw on how a Lawyer can become more well known in their niche, and it can work the same way for you talking about your business method and your niche and/or botique focus etc.
- Use WireCast for Facebook Live Broadcasting: You will be surprised beyond belief with what you can learn from an expert Facebook Live Marketing Training Program for under $100 from somebody like Billy Gene is Marketing. I am a huge proponent of you as a professional learning from the massive amount of experience underneath some of the marketing training programs out there like the ClickFunnels One Funnel Away 30-Day Challenge.
- You can use a FREE Contact Form like DocupletionForms to offer a FREE Booklet on your niche that sends an email to your Potential Client and then forwards them to a page that has links for them to signup to follow you on your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc. We do that here at Apex Law Service, we offer a FREE Booklet on “How to hire a Criminal Defense Attorney without spending twice as much as you need to”.
- Market My Market is a company that does Legal Marketing.
- You can also webhook to ActiveCampaign from your DocupletionForms Contact Form to put the person on an email series. DocupletionForms is going to add a conditional optin to ActiveCampaign which makes it a checkbox for your Potential Client to check “add me to your newsletter” which will then add them to your ActiveCampaign list (with Tags too). You can also webhook to Zapier from DocupletionForms.
- I am going to borrow a little from two ways of “Storyselling” that they talk about over at ClickFunnels. Both involve the “Hook, Story, Offer” way of always making an eye catching statement that then morphs into a story (however short), which the makes an offer to do something like “click here to see a 2-minute video”. The two ways are:
- The Hero’s Two Journeys
- The Epiphany Bridge
- This is the book Expert Secrets by Russell Brunson the Co-Founder of ClickFunnels. In it he talks about things like: Storyselling, Hook, Story, Offer, the Hero’s Two Journeys, the Epiphany Bridge, etc. Most everybody in the marketing world has a copy of his book, it is excellent and if you read it from cover to cover it can serve as a reference for you in all your marketing. You just pay something like $7.95 for shipping. Their other amazing book is Copywriting Secrets by Jim Edwards who works with ClickFunnels.