It is our firm belief at Apex Law Service that if you are an Attorney Representing a Collector that we as a 3rd Party Paralegal Subcontractor are the best alternative to the now embattled Letter Vendor.
EDPA Finds Alleged Transmission of Consumer Information to Letter Vendor States Claim Under FDCPA’s § 1692c(b)
(b)Communication with third parties
Except as provided in section 1692b of this title, without the prior consent of the consumer given directly to the debt collector, or the express permission of a court of competent jurisdiction, or as reasonably necessary to effectuate a postjudgment judicial remedy, a debt collector may not communicate, in connection with the collection of any debt, with any person other than the consumer, his attorney, a consumer reporting agency if otherwise permitted by law, the creditor, the attorney of the creditor, or the attorney of the debt collector.
Provided the lawyer maintains responsibility for the work product, a lawyer may
delegate to a paralegal any task normally performed by the lawyer except those tasks
proscribed to a nonlawyer by statute, court rule, administrative rule or regulation,
controlling authority, the applicable rule of professional conduct of the jurisdiction in
which the lawyer practices, or these Guidelines.
good products and good issue based discussions of issues from just before the recent en banc case etc.
- Should You Fight, Settle, or Stay? Defeat Hunstein Lawsuits with Three Simple Arguments
- Pitney Bowes Brochure
- Pitney Bowes YouTube
- More information on the requirements to obtain safe harbor if using the model validation notice
are provided in Section 12.1.3 of the Debt Collection Rule Small Entity Compliance Guide.
- CFPB debt collection model letter .gov on Norton Search.
- Paralegal Subcontracting Consulting on consulting.apexlawservice.com
- Sam Ovens new consulting and skool projects.
- Arbeit U video on opt-in for channels: Express consent from a consumer that you are allowed to contact them on a specific channel of communication.
- Pitney Bowes Production Line
- Documatic.Website for Channel Optins and Payment Websites.
- Credit Detailer is an online SAAS type program that can be made available to debtors as a thank you.
- Data Furnishing Software for Creditors.
- PaymentSavy for High Risk Transactions.
- LexisNexis Risk.
- Tracers for Skip Tracing small tasks.
- LexisNexis for all other research.
- Free eBooks from DocupletionForms.